Friday, October 22, 2004


The home studios are always busy with activity, especially with a wee pup running around. Munchie, our resident Fibre pug, is a hyper active little devil that slides across the floor at record speed and loves to nibble on sweater buttons. This is my friend Wednesday holding her in an attempt to calm the critter down. It didn't really work. Heh.

School is going super fast and I can't seem to get everything done. All I want to do is sleep whenever I get home because the idea of written homework seems way too daunting. Midterm on Monday, essays for Thursday, projects for the following week, etchings to etch, prints to print, sleep sleep sleep. I'm running with my head cut off but it's alright.

Good thing? I received my school health and dental refund which means I'm $200 richer! Excellent. I am now sitting at a cool $800. Go savings!

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 at 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola,
Eres una muñeca de verdad, por ahora yo puedo bajarte la luna y las estrellas.
Eres como un sueño que no recordamos, pero que nos hace despertar alegres".
Agrégame al Messenger: jfrancisco70@hotmail.com
francisco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home