Saturday, October 16, 2004

I don't know my elbow from my ass.

I'm not dressed and I have to work in less than an hour. I'm dreading my 8 hour shift because I know how busy and tiring it is going to be. Last night the store was a complete pig sty and I know that this morning it will be the same. As soon as you clean anything up, customers come barging through and ruin it. It's completely discouraging.

Sigh. Maybe I'll be stationed on cash. Truth is, I'm beginning to like cash more than the cutting table now. Imagine that.

It's going to be a cold, long and slow day. I want 7pm to be right now so I can eat hot food and drink warm drinks with wonderful company. Did I tell you that the other night Ryan and I spent 20 minutes staring at each other from across the room, viciously trying to get the other to smile or look away? God, and after that we spent another 15 minutes throwing a ball of seran wrap at each other's head. It's nice to know that if we were stranded in the woods without television or outside contact, we'd still be able to keep ourselves entertained.

Anyway, I guess I should get dressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home