Monday, October 18, 2004

Oh dear.

Monday Blues:


  • the snow has started to fall and doesn't seem to be stopping.

  • I don't own suitable winter boots and can't find anything that fits my feet or my taste.

  • there is another coldsore festering on my bottom lip. This one is going to be a motherfuckin' doozy and I'm totally not impressed.

  • the pancakes I had for breakfast were too greasy.

  • my hair resembles a wig.

  • both of my forearms have broken out with eczema.

  • I'm stressed and depressed.

  • did I mention I look and feel like a walking rash? Guh.



I think I am ready for today to be overwith and something better to start. I'm going to hide in bed and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exsist. Crappy days suck.

3 Comments:

At October 18, 2004 at 6:06 PM, Blogger book said...

Hope the cold sore gets better! You might need more Omega oils in your diet. Try flaxseed oil perhaps, it will help with the excema. I liked your dyed felt...

book

 
At October 18, 2004 at 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzen,
I'm sorry you had a bad day. At least you have a boy to cuddle up with, someone to care if your day sucks. It'd be much worse to have a bad day and be lonely on top of it, you know? I don't know if this helps;) but I thought I'd give it a shot.

 
At October 18, 2004 at 9:19 PM, Blogger suzen said...

"book": I don't think it has a whole lot to do with my omega oils because flax seed is a part of my daily diet. The environment here in extremely dry and it's pretty usual for me to break out in a rash during the first snow. Plus, working with so many chemicals and having to wear huge rubber gloves all the time doesn't really do anything good for my skin. Sigh.

"Anonymous" (are you Amanda?): I'm feeling much better now than I was before. And you're completely right, I'm very lucky to have someone in my life to make all the bad crap go away. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home